Sunday, February 22, 2009

Martha's Crazy 8's

Saw this on Martha's blog, who saw it on Jamaica's. So I'm throwing one out there too. Thanks Martha!

8 Favorite Shows (in no particular order)
  1. LOST
  2. Heroes
  3. American Idol
  4. Grey's Anatomy
  5. Good Eats
  6. Bizarre Foods
  7. Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives
  8. Spongebob
8 Things I Did Yesterday
  1. Dr. appointment for one of the boys
  2. Ate lunch at Twisters
  3. Hobby Lobby
  4. Tiffany's House
  5. Picked up a key at Wrought'n Apples
  6. Made cute handouts for my Beehives
  7. Took kids to piano lessons
  8. Papa Murphy's for dinner
8 of My Favorite Restaurants (plus 1 because I had to)
  1. Michael Mina
  2. Alize
  3. Bouchon
  4. Del Frisco's
  5. California Cafe
  6. Texas Roadhouse
  7. Cheesecake Factory (mostly for the cheesecake)
  8. Mt. Fuji Southlands
  9. Sushi (currently Yutaka in Parker)
8 Things on my Wish List
  1. Same hair, same hair girl, less money
  2. Instant 20 lbs gone
  3. Mary Poppins to teach Will's 3rd grade
  4. More alone time with my husband
  5. More time with my friends
  6. More time with my sisters and mom
  7. Shoes, purses, shoes, purses, shoes...
  8. MAC and Benefit makeup - Neat dangly earrings and Brighton bracelets
Tag! You're It!

1 comment:

The McLaughlin's said...

Great job sneaking in more than 8 on your wish list items! Lol!