Some of you LOVE this topic.
Anyway - put Nellie up for adoption, just to see what would happen. The first interest was a really nice lady. Except she's in WA and I'd have to double the cost of the dog just to cover the cost of shipping her. One thing the lady pointed out was that I might want to wait until Nellie is spayed before I sell her, otherwise someone might buy her just for breeding. Oh great. Thanks for that perspective. That sounds just horrible, doesn't it? So this is the email I just got, from prospective buyer #2.
"Hello how are u doing. i like to know is if the puppy is still available for sale because i am interested, and i will like to know what the final price is. i like to read from u asap.
I'm pausing, so you can take it all in. Yes, it's word for word. Exact quote. Cut and paste.
I emailed back asking him to tell me more about himself. I haven't heard back from him. Perhaps he's in the middle of his songing practice. I hope he isn't just looking for mudders. Eees no goot.
In all seriousness, there's so little to his email. No personality. No emotion. I will not sell my princess-like Nellie to someone who might turn her into a goose-dog.