Friday, March 20, 2009

I Can Learn New Things

So, see that banner up above? Uh huh. We downloaded a 30 day free trial of Photoshop and I've been trying desperately to create something that had a picture of all the kids on it. These are pictures of Link, Curious George and Sassy - all when they were 2 years old. I just thought it would be fun to see what they all looked like at that age at the same time. I want baby pictures of the three, but we have to scan in all of Link's pictures, since the digital camera didn't come into play until George was born.

Anyway, so it's still a little sketchy. It looks very beginner-erish. Gotta start somewhere right?

2 comments:

Memzy said...

So cool. I still don't know how to use photoshop and I have it. I'll have to wait for Landee to show me or something.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Holy crap! Are you kidding me? Loooooooove it! You are gonna surpass me here soon. Majorly coolio.