Monday, March 30, 2009

TV

I watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice last week. Hmmmmmmm. I think I'm losing it. I mean, I think they've lost me. I'm so annoyed by so much of it now that it's hard to find it entertaining. I'm relieved that Izzie finally had her surgery, people know, blah blah blah. But Currev (how do you spell that anyway?) donating his 'boys' without her permission is WEIRD! I'm annoyed that Derek tried to propose to Meridith and she just said no - not right now. What? But, it bugged that he was just handing her the ring and saying, so here it is. Dumb. Thank heavens he finally did something romantic and unexpected and sweet and proposed like he should and she finally said yes. I'm annoyed that Christina is trying to be so understanding of mister went to Iraq and is mentally destroyed. He's hurt her too much now and I'm glad that she dumped him. But they sealed the deal first -and they showed SO much of it on TV. Why? Anyway - I'm kinda over it. Sorry Grey's. Too much garbage. Too many completely obvious gimmicks to keep people hooked.

Private Practice is just trash. I knew it was trash when they started it, I know it every time I watch an episode and I knew it when I quit in the middle of the last one and deleted it from my DVR. :::gag:::

Heroes. I like Heroes. I am a little tired of Claire. I'm tired of never knowing which side Noah is on. I can't stand the new bad guy who's hunting up all of the heroes. Hiro is getting annoying. I don't know. I'm not ready to pull the plug on this one yet...but I'm close.

LOST. Now I have a special affection for LOST. Honey's not as excited as he used to be, but I still love it.

AI. My favorite thing about American Idol is talking to my friends about it. I hate the people who stay on and have no business being there and the people who get voted off and shouldn't have. And there were decisions the judges made before voting was in the mix that I didn't understand either. PLEEEEEASE let them phase Paula out. Pleeeeease someone get her in rehab. Yikes.

So, I guess that's all. I'm such a brat, huh?

2 comments:

Memzy said...

See now the bratty ones are some of my fave people tho! I was dying to hear about your Greys views. I was actually lurving how Derreck did the proposal. I think I teared up. And I have hope for Owen now that he is getting checked out. Are you really giving up?

The McLaughlin's said...

Kill your tv...it will reduce an enormous amount of stress and anxiety from your life...I'm not kidding.