Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recipe Review

Did you try the Pudding Brownies? Uh....why not? Diet-shmiet. They were FANTASTIC! One or two things I would recommend...

Making the brownies more cake-like (as it directs on the box) is better. They are very dense, even made that way. The pudding and the coolwhip layers are soft and smooth and... Sorry. Anyway, if you make it a day or so ahead, it gives the pudding time to make the brownie underneath more gooey. Oh my.

What I may do next time? Bake the brownies, cool. Cut the brownies into bite-size squares. In a trifle dish, place half the brownie bites on the bottom. Top with half the pudding, then half the coolwhip. Repeat. Let sit in fridge for at least a day. Oh my. Did I say that already?

More recipes to come...and they won't always be succulent sinful desserts. I do have a lot of things from Cooking Light that I love to eat and I would love to share with you.

No comments: