Sunday, March 22, 2009

Singing In Church

So...this is the first time in years that I've been able to record myself singing in church. Honey has this neat little app on his iPhone, click the button, taa daaaaaa! The sound is pretty good. He fiddled with it in GarageBand for a little while to bring the volume up. I hope you enjoy it. I'm singing Come Thou Fount and my friend Nancy is playing the piano. (Oh yeah -- I forgot...at the beginning, you can hear my Sassy singing along. SO cute!!!) (She had to listen to me practice all week long. She was bound to pick some of it up)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for posting that! It was so beautiful today in church. I am glad that I get to listen to it again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,

You did a great job!! I have not heard that hymn for a long time. It was really very pretty. Keep up the good work. Your accompaniast did well too.

Love, Mom Stanz

Memzy said...

This is my ALL TIME fave hymn. I have dreams of singing it with my sis as a duet. LURVE it!!! You killed.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Stanz Family. Thanks for keeping us informed.

solidgold (a.k.a. our family) said...

Gotta love Honey and his Iphone for hooking us all up with that! Ann you have such a great voice! I love it! I wished I could have seen the live version but this is a nice concession. Love that song too, my favorite as well.